Professional Waterproof Wide Format RC Inkjet High Glossy Photo
IMATEC RC photo paper is produced by a refined wood pulp base, two
layers of plastic polyethylene, and microporous emulsion coating. Via strict production, it is more waterproof and scuff and
scratch resistant than others and has become also very popular for
digital printing, specifically to be printed with dye or
|Compatible Ink||Pigment and dye ink|
|Printng Type||Inkjet Printing|
|Gram||260gsm, also 240gsm, 270gsm etc.|
Roll: 24", 36", 42", 44", 50", 60" x 30m or
Sheets: A4, A3, 4R, etc. Accept customized size based on large
|Suitbable Printers||For all aqueous large format inkjet printers, like Canon, Epson, HP
- Hanging wall pictures
- Professional photographs output
- Photographic studio
- Wedding alblum
- Commercial advertisements
- Premium whiteness and glossy surface
- Waterproof and fast dry
- Excellent image quality
- Support high resolution up to 5760dpi
- Work well with all commom inkjet desktop and large format printers
- Wide color gamut and excellent color saturation
IMATEC Photo Paper List:
|IMATEC Photo Paper List|
|Description||Weight||Usual Sizes||Ink Support|
|RC microporous Glossy Photo Paper||190gsm/240gsm/260gsm|
Eco Solvent, Latex Ink
|RC microporous Satin Photo Paper|
|RC microporous Luster Photo Paper|
|RC microporous Wove Photo Paper|
|High Glossy Photo Paper||115gssm~260gsm|
|Matte Coated Photo Paper||108gsm/128gsm/180gsm|
Except above inkjet photo papers, we still offer inkjet canvas,
inkjet screen printing positive film, pp paper, PET backlit film,
PVC vinyl, flexy banner, as well as refill inks and ink cartridges
for inkjet printing and large format printing.
IMATEC offers every client free inkjet photo paper testing samples
ahead of time before the order with size prepared in A4 sheets or
24"(0.610m)x3m roll. Please tell us your other requests on sample
if you have, and we'll try to meet it as possible as we can. Before
getting a sample, you may refer to below useful tips regarding to
1. What's surface of photo paper you request, glossy, satin,
luster, wove etc.?
2. What's ink type you would like to print on photo paper, pigment,
dye, eco solvent ink, or latex ink?
3. What's length and width of inkjet photo paper that you want?
4. What's approximate weight you need for your photo paper?
If you are all clear about all the 4Ws, please do not hesitate to contact us to get your sample!